1) Many of my clients know that one of my favorite reads this year was Glennon Doyle's Love Warrior (bonus gift idea!). Now some of the best quotes from her book are available as frame-able, special-edition prints.
2) Plush "anxiety blobs." These cuddly little guys to remind you that anxious is how you feel, not who you are.
3) A collection of motivating quotes from celebrated author, Cheryl Strayed. This little book is a powerful reminder that life is wild, unpredictable and unique to each of us. There are lots of gems inside. I loved this one: "Hello, fear. Thank you for being here. You're my indication that I'm doing what I need to do."
4) Gift certificate for Floatation Therapy. Float spas are popping up everywhere and there is solid science behind its benefits, especially for PTSD. Float therapy consists of clients entering a pod filled with water and Epsom salt which allows the body to float effortlessly in a 100 percent stimuli-free environment (although, you can choose to listen to music if you wish). Think of floating as a reset button for your brain!
5) Five sessions with Me for $500 (that's over a 25% savings for self-pay clients). Email me to learn more!
Happy shopping and happy holidays!